Here some of the more interesting events I've enjoyed
www.charlesegerton.com

We Won the Series!

world series trophyBack in the day, when I was working for Time Warner, Fox Sports Ohio would use our studio in the off season to record Real Reds Show. For set pieces they would bring in two World Series trophies. After the show we were tearing down the set and someone said, "Hey Charles, grab that trophy." ?!?! Really? So I picked it up (oh so carefully) and started to carry it out the door. But I couldn’t resist. I lifted it next my head and shouted, “We won the series! We won the series!” How much fun is that? Here’s the thing that ticks me off, with all that video equipment and my camera stuff, I didn’t get one picture with the trophies, much less carrying them.

No comments:

Post a Comment